I was meaning to post about this pattern before I finished but I got so caught I never got around to it. Here are my little fairy goblins! The pattern is now in the Etsy store.
I knew my next project, the dragon, was going to take some time to develop, so I wanted to do this smaller project first. The ears, noses, and wings come in three different versions and are all separate stitched on pieces. This was done so people could customise their goblins’ looks a little. The body has no stitched joins and is a versatile piece … it could easily be adapted into a more conventional fairy or a little doll.
I am moving on to the dragon next. I’ll make sure I post more progress photos for the dragon than I did for these little guys.
Oh, and a quick note — I’ve archived my old patterns from my old blog here. I decided to shut down the old blog because I thought it would be easier, with the new privacy laws and such, to have everything in one place. Let me know if you have questions or if you can’t find anything.